with BSI Studio: smart, intuitive, user-friendly
Personalized customer journey, powerful customer experience, happy customers
Whether marketing, sales or service: digitize your customer relationships and processes with BSI Studio, the marketing automation platform. For individualized customer journeys in an instant and a consistently powerful customer experience. What other tools only promise becomes a reality with BSI Studio: real marketing automation, real data intelligence, real personalization. Enabling you to accompany your customers and leads throughout their personalized customer journey. Keyword: Segment-of-one. So that every customer feels like what he is: unique.
It’s so easy
Three, two, one … marketing automation! Working with BSI Studio is so easy and effective.
- Design: Select the appropriate steps from the step library and connect them to customer journeys, process procedures and other stories.
- Execute: Check the customer journey in sandbox mode, then manually release it for production. Does it fit? Then go live and run it automatically.
- Optimize: Improve the customer journey and set up a new version. Through the clever versioning concept, the better version takes the lead.
- Evaluate: Maintain an overview of the most important KPIs with Mission Control, such as participant figures, the conversion rate, NPS and the churn rate.
BSI Studio – that’s 4 in 1
- Customer journey builder: This involves customer journey management and customers. Keyword: touchpoints.
- Content management system: Contains a content editor, designs and a media library – for a personalized customer contact. Keyword: content.
- Business process engine: Enables automation of business processes. Here you can save money while retaining high service quality. Keyword: processes.
- Data management platform: Centrally collects and manages all company and customer data concisely. From all touchpoints. Keyword: data.
How it all began: the story behind BSI Studio
What does the Netflix series "Underwear" have to do with the BSI Studio marketing automation platform? How do storytelling and software fit together? And why is 4 = 1 correct when it comes to BSI Studio? Chris Rusche, the driving force behind BSI Studio, tells the story behind our smart marketing solution.