Move to the cloud or run your software on-premise? Both is possible!
Move to the cloud, access your programs from anywhere, not having to worry about anything? Or would you prefer to buy and operate software in your own infrastructure? Which model is right for you depends on your business. And there are various gradations that are possible between hosting your software in a local data center and moving to cloud services. We will be happy to help you choose the right model and offer you the right services.
Using BSI Cloud software
Would you rather delight customers than overcome IT hurdles? Always use the latest version of the software; only pay for users who are actually using the software? Then get our software as a service (SaaS) from the cloud. Our cloud computing solutions ensure both data storage and processing in Switzerland or Germany. Furthermore, there is no lock-in. A later change to another hosting partner or even to the on-premise computing model is possible.
Your benefits of cloud computing
- Easy to use: We take care of all the technical stuff of software
- Instant growth: Add new users at any time.
- Simply everything: Use all functions of BSI CRM, BSI Studio or BSI CTMS.
- Simply flexible: Adapt the operation to growing requirements or seasonal fluctuations.
- Simply attractive: Convince yourself of our packages and prices.
Data security first! The On-Site Cloud
Want to take advantage of the cloud offering without compromising data security? With the on-site cloud model, your data stays on your premises. Take all the advantages of cloud computing and combine it with data storage in your data center.
Buy and operate software on-premise
Do you have a strong IT department or already have a reliable outsourcing partner? We are happy to work in a team to ensure smooth installation and sustainable release management. Possible shapes are:
- Your IT takes over the entire management and thus the operation of hardware and application
- You provide the server and operating system, we are responsible for the supervision of the application
- An outsourcing service provider of your choice operates the application
With the on-premise solution, one-time license and annual maintenance fees are charged.