BSI for Financial Institutions
Whether banking, asset management or credit cards: Good relationships are synonymous with good business in the financial sector. Software from BSI maximizes the “return on the relationship” in many ways, ranging from the 360° view at the customer representative’s workstation to customer service and the processing of applications and credit checks.
Customer Relationship Management
- 360° data views with configurable display and grouping options: legal form, geography, sales target, consultation purpose, etc.
- Detailed overview for each customer: products (accounts, deposits, e-banking, mortgages, credit cards, etc.) and values (total performance, status, date, expiry date, balance, bookings, etc.).
- Planning and evaluation of customer visits including reports for consultation meetings and post-processing.
- Auditable and compliant process handling, e.g. risk analyses with the customer for product suggestions.
- Automatic and dynamic organization planning, e.g. customer and consultation allocation and multi-tenancy.
- Interfaces to relevant departments and applications: personal data, customer data, contracts, data warehouse, reporting, e-mail, customer intelligence, etc.
- Key figures: calculation, visualization, period comparisons (profitability, assets, balance, inventory value, potential).
- Creditworthiness check including integration of external service providers.
- Management Cockpit featuring an overview of trends and priorities.
- Counter and branch solutions for staffed situations and self-service.
- Payment transactions: deposits and payouts, identification and card transactions.
- Interfaces to external systems (e.g. ticket sales, ERP, etc.).
- 360° customer view of all products/services, sales channels and communication tools.