Business Development, Sales and Key Account Manager
A pioneer who is prepared to launch our established software product, BSI CTMS, in North America. Regular travel within the US, Canada and to Switzerland will be required.
The position entails
- Planning: Working with BSI Sales, Marketing and Product Development to launch BSI CTMS in North America.
- Research: Understanding customer needs, requirements and market trends, identifying buying influencers and developing contacts at the appropriate highest levels.
- Meeting: Setting up regular face-to-face client meetings and establishing a client community.
- Representing: Presenting BSI and BSI CTMS at relevant life science events and fairs.
- Implementing: Creating customer proposals and tendering documents, ensuring that communication is in line with BSI standards and pricing procedures.
- Acquisition: Building and maintaining a pipeline with regular updates of opportunities (i.e., sales stage, probability, closing date, and next time-bound development).
- Selling: Negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Nurturing: Leading all aspects of interaction with new and existing clients to drive utilization, client satisfaction and profitable growth.
The working environment you’ll find
- a relationship built on trust and respect;
- values that define the why and how we work;
- our goal-oriented work ethos;
- an organization built around projects, not hierarchies;
- and the possibility for every employee to participate in the company’s success.
What you offer
- You are a strong individual who can work autonomously as well as within a motivated team.
- Ten years of experience in clinical trial management or selling/managing CTMS software; working in a customer-facing roleand delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You are achievement-oriented and possess excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills.
- The ability to establish strong relationships, as well as the drive, attitude and ability to maintain and grow them.
- Well-developed influencing skills with the ability to motivate clients to commit to buy and what it takes to close sales.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CTMS and CRM applications).
May we introduce ourselves?
BSI Business Systems Integration AG is a Swiss company specialized in software for CTMS, CRM and other core processes. All our user-friendly applications are based on robust technologies (JAVA, HTML5, Eclipse Scout) and are highly appreciated by more than 120,000 users around the globe. The company is powered by 250 employees, working in seven offices in Switzerland, Germany and wherever our clients need us most. Three principles guide us: we love customers and software, BSI’s successes are team successes, and we are not yet satisfied, thus are constantly improving. Our annual turnover growth rate for 2016 was 13 percent.
About BSI CTMS
BSI’s eClinical suite includes a comprehensive CTMS application for the management of clinical studies in the pharmaceutical industry. We are pleased to have a growing customer base in the CTMS field. Cooperation and a close exchange with our customers are what drive the product forward, and thereby contribute to the professionalization of the life science industry. Our application is currently the best on the market. Companies including Actelion, ALK Abéllo, Allergopharma and Dokumeds rely on BSI CTMS.