Business Specialist Clinical Trial Management Systems
An experienced specialist to support the development of our established software product BSI CTMS and the implementation of international customer projects. Travelling in Europe and the US to be expected.
In our office in Baden, Switzerland; 80-100%
The position entails
- Specification: Work with customer subject matter experts and BSI specialists to define user requirements and turn them into product design and configuration specifications.
- Configuration: Configure BSI CTMS on development and validation environments. Prepare and execute trainings for customers on system administration and configuration.
- Qualification: Write and/or review system and end user acceptance test specifications. Prepare qualification test plans. Coordinate and execute qualification testing on prototypes and customer systems. Prepare test reports.
- Validation: Collaborate closely with quality management for the creation, review and approval of all required documents for system validation.
- Planning: Support the planning of new product releases and customer implementation projects.
- Acquisition: Support the creation of offers and tendering documents. Perform demos for prospective BSI CTMS customers.
The working environment you’ll find
- a relationship built on trust and respect;
- values that define the why and how we work;
- our goal-oriented work ethos;
- an organization built around projects, not hierarchies;
- and the possibility for every employee to participate in the company’s success.
What you offer
- You are a strong individual who can work autonomously as well as within a motivated team.
- 5 to 10 ten years of experience with clinical trial management systems.
- Know-how of the regulatory environment
- You are achievement-oriented and possess excellent listening, documentation and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CTMS applications)
May we introduce ourselves?
BSI Business Systems Integration AG is a Swiss company specialized in software for CTMS, CRM and other core processes. All our user-friendly applications are based on robust technologies (JAVA, HTML5, Eclipse Scout) and are highly appreciated by more than 120,000 users around the globe. The company is powered by 250 employees, working in seven offices in Switzerland, Germany and wherever our clients need us most. Three principles guide us: we love customers and software, BSI’s successes are team successes, and we are not yet satisfied, thus are constantly improving. Our annual turnover growth rate for 2016 was 13 percent.
About BSI CTMS
BSI’s eClinical suite includes a comprehensive CTMS application for the management of clinical studies in the pharmaceutical industry. We are pleased to have a growing customer base in the CTMS field. Cooperation and a close exchange with our customers are what drive the product forward, and thereby contribute to the professionalization of the life science industry. Our application is currently the best on the market. Companies including Actelion, ALK Abéllo, Allergopharma and Dokumeds rely on BSI CTMS.