Data management From data to insights
Are you collecting customer data online and offline but do not have a mechanism to centralize your data? Do you know your target group, but your data is spread across different systems and is, therefore, fractional? Do you want to blend your data in one location to do successful segmentations? With Data Management from BSI, you can do all of it.
It’s all about data The foundation for digitization
Without a clean database, there is no meaningful digitization. Large amounts of data from different sources have to be blended, unified, and stored in a structured format. BSI collects data in real time from multiple sources, enriches the data, and makes it available to other systems – thanks to interfaces and standard connectors.
Corporate-wide Enriching customer profiles
With BSI, you have control of your data and corporate-wide communication history. BSI collects all relevant data about customers and leads from various systems such as your existing system, the ERP, and the POS, or the data might be transactional, mobile, and website data. All of this data together creates the foundation for meaningful customer profiles.
Data analysis Customer insights for marketing
With BSI Data Management, you create the basis for data analyses in sales and marketing, which is the only way to do audience marketing, perform segmentation, and conduct omnichannel campaigns. You have laid the foundation for personalized customer experiences.
Data protection Privacy by design
To comply with the GDPR, with regulatory requirements, and the Code of Conduct (CoC), you need to know where customer data resides throughout your company, and you will need processes that transcend systems. We have the technical expertise and, with Data Management from BSI, the solution for it.
Partner system Data storage, data integrity, and data transparency
Data management means seamlessly managing all data on customers and prospects and making them available to other systems in real time. The correctness, completeness, and consistency of the data are ensured by comparing the data to street directories, company registers, etc. A sophisticated concept for granting permissions controls read and edit access.
Centralized data is crucial for providing a seamless digital experience to customers. As digitization is moving forward, calls to dismantle data silos and improve data quality are growing louder and louder.
When data management makes sense
Data management is an administrative process comprising the collection, validation, storage, protection, and processing of the required data. The goal is to ensure data accessibility and currentness, making data the foundation for successful omnichannel customer experiences.
- Disparate, isolated, and separate data silos from various sources with different formats and structures
- Confusing customer data and customer segmentation
- Missing insights for marketing campaigns
- No mechanism for real-time analyses
- Incompatibilities between business applications regarding the exchange of data
- Extensive anomalies in data quality
- A lack of standards regarding data governance, hierarchization, and management
- No data foundation for machine learning
Benefiting from data management
Customer and lead management without professional data management is hardly conceivable today. First, because data helps you get to know your customers better. Secondly, because it allows you to blend and analyze data from various backend systems.
- Paving the way for customized offers and individualized customer support by centralizing customer data from different sources
- Proactive customer service: reach out to customers before they contact you
- Data analyses to identify new segments and target groups
- Consideration of geographic and demographic characteristics for customer segmentation by including third-party providers
- Real-time analyses to personalize your customer contact approach
- Collision management option: coordinate customer contacts proficiently
- Analyses for process improvements: Where do companies make/lose money?
- Robust compliance with regulations
BSI knows your business
Whether sales, marketing or service: you can put our two million code lines and promising solutions together with equal ease – through uncompromising technology, a highly flexible data model and a captivating user experience.
Set up trigger-based, highly personalized customer journeys within 15 minutes with BSI. They help you provide an unforgettable experience and maximize your business success.
BSI offers a central, virtual advisor workstation with access to all relevant customer information. This improves the chances of a successful business conclusion.
BSI’s guided processes enable more efficient handling of customer issues. This saves you time and money in the long term, and makes your customers happy.
BSI provides you with powerful analytics, clearly arranged reporting dashboards and the possibility of data-based challenges to your decisions. BSI is your direct access to business intelligence.
BSI for your industry
BSI is perfectly geared to the regulatory requirements of the banking market, and helps you digitize your customer relationship.
You can not only design the internal processes of your highly complex sales structures to be more efficient, but also enhance the customer experience.
BSI supports you with seamless processes along the customer journey – from the cash register to the contact center.