BSI CRM for VINCI Energies and its subsidiaries
A classic CRM solution supplemented with object administration processes
Product: BSI CRM | Industry: Industry
VINCI Energies covers all needs pertaining to energy, transport and communications infrastructure as well as industrial plants and buildings. As the market leader in France and main player throughout Europe, VINCI Energies has a global presence. The corporate group also includes VINCI Facilities, Etavis, Actemium and Axians.
BSI CRM is used to support staff in the establishment and care of profitable customer relationships. The classic CRM functionalities and the object management process were upgraded to optimally represent Etavis' requirements.
- Depiction of the object and product structure: Property, buildings, floos and rooms are all listed separately and can be placed in relation to one another. Objects are geographically defined locations and zones that are owned, rented and maintained. The basic infrastructure that a company owns and which is installed in certain objects is referred to as the product.
- Object management with allocation of multiple opportunities and contracts per object.
- Sector-specific opportunity management
- Bidirectional interface to the existing document management system (DMS) and thereby direct access to all the customer files (including authorization functions)
- Interface to SAP (BSI CRM supplies SAP data to companies and persons / SAP supplies BSI CRM data to the users)
- Complete integration within the familiar MS Office environment
- User training (tool, process) in just a single day
- All quality, time and budget targets for the project were met