RheinLand Insurance Group combines its broker support and agency system in BSI Insurance
Two sales channels, one CRM system
The RheinLand Insurance Group in Neuss, Germany, has agreed to cooperate with BSI as a CRM partner for two of its sales organizations. In an initial phase, the broker insurer, rhion.digital, will introduce broker management based on BSI Insurance. The agency system of the exclusivity organization will follow in a second phase. In total, more than 500 users, customers and brokers will be supported holistically with BSI Insurance.
RheinLand Insurance Group was founded in 1880 and has been family-owned since then. With the aim of taking sales into the digital future and to facilitate holistic support based on a 360° customer view, RheinLand Group has decided to introduce BSI Insurance.
“As a standard solution for insurers, BSI Insurance optimally meets our requirements.”
Bernd Schmitz, Broker Sales Division Manager, rhion.digital.
“The fact that, as a customer, we can influence the roadmap, speaks for BSI.” Bernd Schmitz, Broker Sales Division Manager, rhion.digital. While broker support and the exclusivity organization worked in different systems in the past, in the future both sales organizations will be depicted in one CRM solution.
The CRM introduction is taking place in three stages:
- In stage 1, the Lotus Notes-based system will be replaced in broker support.
- And in a second stage, BSI Insurance will be rolled out in the exclusivity organization.
- The introduction of self-service portal is planned for the future, which will serve customers around the clock as a well-arranged dashboard and convenient 24-hour service.
- Broker support, agency system, self-service portal all from a single source
- Requirements met to a large degree by BSI Insurance
- Proactive customer support through customer-relevant information in the 360° customer view