"How can we grasp the complex relationships within the Swiss economy? We have found the answer with BSI."
BSI CRM for PwC
“Client First” – the CRM initiative from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
Product: BSI CRM | Industry: Business Services
With the networked know-how and experience of more than 195,000 employees in 157 countries, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) provides a comprehensive range of auditing and consulting services for international and locally leading companies as well as for the public sector.
Their “Client First” CRM initiative supports the Swiss consulting team in the process of transforming satisfied customers into loyal ones.
- “Client First” CRM project as a change management project with the introduction of the Client Experience Program.
- Integration of a central team for the validation for all relevant company data mutations.
- Fully integrated functions for data quality management (personal data, company data, relationship data and opportunity data)
- Depiction of corporate groups and public-legal structures (including depiction of D&B company structures)
- Comprehensive sales support with SWOT analyses, perfectly tuned to the consulting market
- Journalized depiction of the relationship network through all PwC offices in Switzerland, with all customers and contact persons.
- Depiction of specific targeting activities for groups of companies or people
- Comprehensive opportunity management with multilayered reports and multiple, data-controlled notification procedures
- Comprehensive support for marketing campaigns with consideration of a wide range of marketing functions
- Permanent measuring of user activity and data quality enables the controlling of various success and behavior goals.
- Web service interface to Abacus/iPower – an in-house development by PwC Australia (starting mid-2009) – BSI CRM is the master system for the capturing and mutating of all company data.
- Import interface to SAP HR for the automated generating and modifying of user data.
- Complete calendar synchronization with Lotus Notes
- Exporting of personal data to Lotus Notes
- Just half a day of basic classroom training needed for the approx. 2,500 users.
- Training for the PwC Opportunity Process or Targeting Process takes place directly in “Client First”.