BSI for Landis+Gyr
Software for the configuration and management of electricity meters
Landis+Gyr is the leading provider of integration solutions for energy management, which can be adapted to meet the needs of any energy supplier. The company has offices in 30 countries on five continents and is the world's leading supplier of electricity metering systems.
They have especially solidified their position in the field of Advanced Metering Management (AMM) with their 'smart meters'. These form an essential component for global efforts to modernize the power grid and for a more efficient and reliable distribution of energy.
“We are pleased that we have been able to visibly enhance efficiency and quality for our client.”
Antonin Bersot, Projektleiter BSI für Landis + Gyr
The electricity meters are designed and managed by Landis+Gyr and their end customers using the MAP software tools. The electricity meters are produced and preconfigured to customer specifications using MAP tools and are, in turn, adjusted to meet the particular requirements of the measurement point by the end customer (energy supplier, installer).
BSI took over the internal development team in 2002 and, under contract, has since continuously further developed the software tool's range for Landis+Gyr.
- Efficient, customer-oriented further development of the MAP software tools
- Long-term equipment support using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies
- Development of the .MAP open framework for the integration of future equipment generation
- Interface to the PISTA and OMT production databases
- Simplification of the preconfiguration of electricity meters by Landis+Gyr
- More efficient electricity meter management for the energy suppliers through service tools