BSI Insurance for Gothaer
Gothaer implements its multichannel strategy with BSI Insurance
The Gothaer Group is one of the largest insurance companies in Germany with more than four billion euro in contribution income and around 3.5 million insured members. All insurance lines are offered. Gothaer has accomplished this with a high-quality, personal advisory service.
In a multi-stage evaluation process, Gothaer chose BSI as its CRM partner to implement its multichannel strategy and the further optimization of its personal advisory service. BSI Insurance((link)), the CRM industry solution for insurance companies, convinced both the independent external sales representatives and Gothaer staff with its great user-friendliness, simple configurability, practical online capability, integrated business cases and contact channels.
“The multichannel and integration capability of the software spoke for the industry solution, BSI Insurancet.”
Thomas Berg, Head of Sales Management at Gothaer.
BSI Insurance will be rolled out in several phases through mid 2015 for use by independent sales representatives. Then the central lead and campaign management and the service center application will be implemented. The goal is to implement the multichannel strategy and thereby provide a 360° customer view which is available online and displays the entire customer history ranging across all contact Points.
- The mobility of BSI CRM (Web client, mobile and tablet)
- Complete integration of all peripheral systems in BSI CRM for a 360° customer view
- Integrated business cases for pricing referencing the existing system
- Use of the insurance industry solution, BSI Insurance, with configurative adaptations for Gothaer
- Multichannel solution with ongoing upgrades (e-mail, phone, Internet, self-service, etc.)
- Comprehensive interfaces to partner- and existing systems
- Guided processes