BSI CRM and BSI BRM at Gothaer
Gothaer implements its multichannel strategy with BSI Insurance
The Gothaer Group is one of the largest insurance companies in Germany with more than four billion euro in contribution income and around 3.5 million insured members. All insurance lines are offered. Gothaer has accomplished this with a high-quality, personal advisory service.
In a multi-stage evaluation process, Gothaer chose BSI as its CRM partner to implement its multichannel strategy and the further optimization of its personal advisory service. BSI Insurance((link)), the CRM industry solution for insurance companies, convinced both the independent external sales representatives and Gothaer staff with its great user-friendliness, simple configurability, practical online capability, integrated business cases and contact channels.
“The multichannel and integration capability of the software spoke for the industry solution, BSI Insurancet.”
Thomas Berg, Head of Sales Management at Gothaer.
BSI Insurance will be rolled out in several phases for use by independent sales representatives. Then the central lead and campaign management and the service center application will be implemented. The goal is to implement the multichannel strategy and thereby provide a 360° customer view which is available online and displays the entire customer history ranging across all contact Points.
- The mobility of BSI CRM (Web client, mobile and tablet)
- Complete integration of all peripheral systems in BSI CRM for a 360° customer view
- Integrated business cases for pricing referencing the existing system
- Use of the insurance industry solution, BSI Insurance, with configurative adaptations for Gothaer
- Multichannel solution with ongoing upgrades (e-mail, phone, Internet, self-service, etc.)
- Comprehensive interfaces to partner- and existing systems
- Guided processes
Gothaer optimizes its partner sales support with BSI's Broker Relationship Management (BRM) solution
Brokers, multiple agents, associations, and pools can now look ahead to an even higher level of professional support from Gothaer: The insurance company uses the BRM solution from BSI as a centralized information and management tool for its partner sales. The company’s goal is to provide personalized support to all of its sales partners, use the marketing tool efficiently, and dismantle stand-alone solutions.
In July of 2019, Gothaer launched the BSI BRM system for sales partner support in addition to the BSI CRM solution that it had already been using in the field and in its service center. The new solution meets Gothaer's technical as well as functional and visual expectations.
“I have only good things to say about the excellent collaboration we have had with BSI – both in technical and project terms.”
Sebastian KohlhaasProject Manager at Gothaer
Approximately 250 sales partner employees and 700 employees in specialist departments will now be using either all BSI BRM functionality or those features that are relevant to them. The entire data flow has been automated with the retirement of the legacy system. Features such as "News,” an individualized work view, the linking of files and documents, and the simplified selection and search function were added.
- Search and display of partner data and structures (correlations/groups)
- Additional communication and market data
- Display of production data
- Segmentation data
- Support coordination and contact person
- Collection of contacts (communication history)
- Capture of actions and marketing campaigns
- Document management