BSI CRM for Baloise Insurance
CRM solution with 360° customer view and support of essential core processes
Baloise Insurance and Baloise Bank SoBa act together as a focused financial services provider, a combination of insurance and banking. They lead the market in Switzerland for integrated solutions including insurance, retirement and asset building for private customers as well as small and midsized enterprises.
BSI developed the complaint management solution for Baloise Switzerland on the basis of BSI CRM in 2011. Complaints received by phone, letter, e-mail or fax are registered in the document system for processing by the complaint management team in BSI CRM, set up as customer complaints and prepared for processing by the team members in a clearly laid out format.
Baloise Insurance and BSI expanded their collaboration in 2012. After a successful proof of concept, BSI was chosen as a strategic CRM partner by Baloise Insurance. COMET, as the project was named at Baloise, supports the systemized consultation and management approach and simplifies work for the sales force. With the central CRM solution, employees can view all relevant information about the customer at a glance, manage leads and estimate the potential they offer, as well as easily prepare for customer meetings.
“It's a pleasure to work with people who seek solutions.”
Christian Sterr, COMET Project Manager, Baloise Insurance
The second phase has been ongoing since mid-2014 and entails the integration of the customer service center and other sales channels.
The following targets were defined:
- The second phase has been ongoing since mid-2014 and entails the integration of the customer service center and other sales channels.
- Reduction of the system diversity and the complexity it causes for users
- Sales force support for the most essential sales processes
- More time for customers through automation and simplification of routine activities
- A comprehensive, integrated and simple tool
- A uniform data basis and extensive, automated, timely reporting
- Provision of further extension options (e.g. customer service, broker support, claims processing) once the implementation in the sales force is completed
COMET is currently in use with the following functions:
- 360° customer view with all essential customer information
- Integration of all important insurance applications
- Sales planning and sales reporting
- Sales funnel as an operative planning and control element
- Lead management
- Contact management
- Campaign management
- Integrated complaint management
- Telephony integration (CTI)