Customer Experience (CX) in the boardroom!
Customer experience (CX) today belongs at the very top of the priority list of every company, because the battle for the end customer has heated up again. As a marketing leader, you seek to impress every dialog partner, a want that is increasingly becoming a must. In a world in which the next offer is just a click away and where digital newcomers are pushing into markets, customers are no longer willing to accept a weak customer experience. Those who seek to conquer Generations Y and Z, must know how to use data as a success factor. The goal may be clear, but the path to it is complex: successful customer experience management begins at each individual touchpoint and is shown in powerful customer journeys.
What is necessary for a good customer experience?
- Place the spotlight on the customer experiences: Only those who deliver more than what is promised elicit enthusiasm. This individual experience must be actively designed. This requires intelligent tools such as BSI Studio.
- Know and optimize your own touchpoints: Each touchpoint contributes to the experience. This makes it all the more important to know your own touchpoints, to design them consistently and to actively orchestrate them.
- Customer data creates relevance: No intelligent, personalized approach is possible without good customer data. Data today comes from a variety of sources. This makes it all the more important to merge it centrally and to monitor the quality.
- Manage customer journeys: Customer journey management is more than just the optimization of individual touchpoints. It involves telling stories across silos and channels, of generating experiences that are retained.
- Recognize pain points and use complaints as opportunities: Particularly when customers report problems to companies, they can score points with the right reaction. A simple and pleasant solution contributes to a positive customer experience.
- Make customers happy in moments of truth: Only if every touchpoint is optimally designed and if the customer journey functions as a whole, are customers truly satisfied with a company's services. Professional expectation management helps here.
- Use customer data intelligently: Observe, experiment and improve: needed for success measurements and for the optimization of customer journeys is the analysis of indices, such as the conversion rate or NPS.
- Provide award-winning customer experiences: The objective: to provide a customer experience that is as exciting as a thriller and which evokes emotions like a love story. With BSI Studio, the customer experience software, award-winning customer journeys can be designed and automatically experience… run the film!
Manage the customer experience with BSI Studio
May we introduce BSI Studio? With our new BSI Studio customer experience software you have at your disposal a tool to consistently assume the customer perspective of your company. Analyze and design every interaction with your dialog partners in order to impress them. Watch the film and discover BSI Studio... and action!