Mobile CRM and sales
A great team: with mobile CRM sales staff uses downtime more efficiently and can make better sales. The external sales team is better able to score with on-site access to all data and processes.
- No need to go without the 360° customer view even when on the go: overview of the customer rating, amount of goodwill and much more.
- Tips about the customer from lead management encourage cross- and upselling.
- Improved consultation through next-best product support.
- Take into account individual customer conditions (prices, multilevel discounts, complex return agreements) when calculating offers on-site.
- Set up follow-up dates and tasks on the road and assign to other co-workers if needed.
- Immediately resolve complaints received with comprehensive customer and company information.
More efficient use of the sales team’s time and faster further processing of orders and customer concerns are all sales promoting.
More personal on-site consultation and fast reaction times create trust and customer satisfaction. More appointments in a day and less preparation increases sales productivity. Both are crucial influential factors for business success.
The performance and effectiveness of field sales can be reviewed and controlled by the sales teams themselves, by team leaders as well as by management.
The work and activities conducted by the sales teams are automatically recorded in the CRM solution and can be traced.
Modern technology standards such as HTML5 mean that you can use BSI CRM on any end device without an app or adaptation: Android and iOS, tablets and smart phones.
The device-independent implementation of BSI CRM means that no elaborate maintenance of specially developed clients or apps is necessary. The logic is developed just once in the software and service architecture and is then available on all end devices: iPhones, iPads, Android and desktops.